Glynnrea replied

295 weeks ago

Cell Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When a mysterious cell phone signal causes apocalyptic chaos, an artist is determined to reunite with his young son in New England.
When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after.
I saw the poster for the movie, and thought it was an action movie starring John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson about a splinter cell. For some reason I find that appealing, Although Gross Point Blank is an amazing film and if John Cusack&#39;s role in this action movie I dreamed up was similar to his role in Con Air and he&#39;s just on the poster to sell tickets, that would have been OK.<br/><br/>As it turns out, it&#39;s a Sci-fi horror story by Stephen King who co- wrote the script based on his story. Still sounds worth seeing. It&#39;s not the first time Cusack, Jackson and King did a movie together (in a movie called 1408), so it got me interested.<br/><br/>The movie starts out in an airport where Cusack&#39;s character, Clay is talking to his ex-wife on a cell phone. When she puts his son on the phone it runs out of juice forcing Clay to use a payphone (lucky him)<br/><br/>Suddenly every one using their Cell is hit with a pulse that turns them into raging lunatics, killing everyone who did not hear the pulse.<br/><br/>Clay figures out pretty early during the insanity that it&#39;s the cell phones causing it. Clay (with the help of a cool cameo from Troma&#39;s Lloyd Kaufman) try to convince a girl not to use her cell to call for help, but she does and goes berserk.<br/><br/>Running for his life, Clay meets Tom, played by Samuel L. Jackson and the two make a plan to go find Clay&#39;s family.<br/><br/>So it turned out to be an action movie with Cusack and Jackson going up against….well….Zombies. Not the traditional ones similar to George Ramero&#39;s version, but more so like 28 Days Later or something. The zombies start out as raging savages killing anyone not under the spell but soon they develop a way to convert the unconverted.<br/><br/>Stacy Keach is in the movie as the character that gives the best explanation of what&#39;s going on, some plan by persons unknown to unify us into a hive mind. He seems to be up for the kind of peace that would bring, while Clay, a pacifist graphic novelist is not. This pulse attack also has a weird effect on Clay&#39;s mind who has a strange connection to it.<br/><br/>It was a good movie, how could it not be as it&#39;s based on a Stephen King story, right? It seems that Mr. King may have a thing about cell phones, this is were the story&#39;s purpose kind of fails. It was cool watching Cusack and Jackson brave though the apocalypse, meeting some allies on the way and trying to figure out where to go and what&#39;s going on. That works, but the horror does not, at least not for me.<br/><br/>When the movie ended and the credits rolled the first thing I did was pull out my cellphone. I love my Cellphone (sorry, I&#39;m not gonna lie about it). If you love your cellphone or are so use to it it&#39;s like water to you, then the Horror this movie tries to lay on you will fail.<br/><br/>Visually, it&#39;s a great King story told. there are images in the movie, where we watch the Zombies act like a hive mind that are creepy in the King style of creepy, but most of that was lost on me cause like I said, I like my cell too much. Plus, I have AT&amp;T, so most likely I would never get the pulse signal that turns people into zombies.<br/><br/>So it&#39;s a decent movie, not will not change the world but cool to watch.
The movie&#39;s idea has a great potential, but again it got wasted by Hollywood money machine, people are transformed to zombies by cellphone signal and then a lot of killing, for no reason, at least zombies kills for food, and here the infected just kill who are different from them. I was very disappointing and I don&#39;t recommend this movie to anyone. I&#39;m not going to spoil the end but you will be like &quot;what the F**k&quot;. I really which this idea goes in another hand, people killing people after cell phone signal I&#39;ve already seen this in &quot;Kings man secret service&quot; including Samuel L. Jackson)and it was awesome,but here it&#39;s just crap.
Directed by Tod Williams (Paranormal Activity 2) and co-scripted by King himself, it brings a best seller to the big screen with a minimum of spectacle, a maximum of affordable Georgia locations, and a couple of names to splash prominently across the Amazon rental thumbnail.
Aspiring graphic artist Clayton &#39;Clay&#39; Riddell (<a href="/name/nm0000131/">John Cusack</a>), train driver Tom McCourt (<a href="/name/nm0000168/">Samuel L. Jackson</a>), and teenager Alice Maxwell (<a href="/name/nm2265157/">Isabelle Fuhrman</a>) band together when a worldwide electronic &#39;pulse&#39; turns cellphone users into homicidal maniacs. The three survivors (not having been on a cellphone at the time) attempt to make it north from Boston to Maine where Clay hopes to reunite with his estranged wife and young son Johnny. Meanwhile, the world descends into apocalyptic madness as the afflicted begin turning into something worse. Cell is based on a 2006 novel by American horror novelist Stephen King. King adapted the novel for the movie along with American screenwriter Adam Alleca.Finding only Johnny&#39;s note on the refrigerator saying that he is going to Kashwak, Clay decides to head north alone in the Mister Sundae truck, even knowing that it is wired with explosives and that Ray (<a href="/name/nm0721593/">Anthony Reynolds</a>) has given him the detonator (in the form of a cell phone) and ordered him to use it when he becomes certain that it&#39;s the last hope. Clay advises Tom, Jordan (<a href="/name/nm4977122/">Owen Teague</a>), and Denise (<a href="/name/nm3178503/">Erin Elizabeth Burns</a>) to spray paint &#39;TJD&#39; on the left-hand side of the road or on a tree wherever they go so that he can find them. Clay reaches Kashwak to find thousands of people heading en masse toward a cell phone tower. Clay plows through them and finds the red-hooded man standing in front of the tower. Clay rams into him with the truck and then shoots him repeatedly. He then pushes on foot through the masse looking for Johnny, but can&#39;t find him. Just as Clay is about to detonate the truck, Johnny (<a href="/name/nm6243766/">Ethan Andrew Casto</a>) appears before him. Clay embraces his son just as the masse begins to shriek, led by the red-hooded man. Johnny begins to shriek, too. Knowing that he is at the end of hope, Clay pushes the detonator, blowing up the truck, the red-hooded man, and the cell tower. Clay and Johnny are then shown walking along railroad tracks. &#39;TJD&#39; is seen on a tree alongside the tracks, and Clay tells Johnny that they are headed for Canada. In the final scene, however, Clay is shown walking mindlessly in the middle of a masse of other mindless people.
a5c7b9f00b
the Broken Horses hindi dubbed free downloadBarely Lethal movie in hindi free downloadEl Alacran: The Scorpion download torrentthe The Ugly downloadhindi Heartbreak Ridge free downloadmalayalam movie download End TimeLast of a Breed: Part 2 download torrentThe Oath full movie in hindi free download hd 720pWWE SmackDown! vs. RAW tamil pdf downloadNeon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion in tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.